1. BeautyBlender + Cleaning Solution - a great way to apply liquid foundation; perfectly blends makeup for an airbrushed look (I use this sponge wet). The cleansing solution is a MUST - I used to use any antibacterial soap, but the cleanser works much better!
2. MAC Pro Longwear Foundation - one of my favorite foundations. I also use Mary Kay liquid foundation. The Pro Longwear foundation provides great coverage without feeling too 'cakey.'
3. Eyelash Curler - unfortunately, my natural lashes are not long and luscious...so an eyelash curler is a must!
4. Rosebud Salve - I am constantly applying Rosebud to my lips. It is the only product that continues to moisturize and make my lips feel soft and smooth.
5. Buxom Lip Polish - hands-down best lip gloss EVER. This gloss leaves a minty feel on your lips and plumps those babies up! As much as I have tried to find another go-to gloss, (it is pricey and doesn't seem to last long) I always break down and buy
6. Buxom Lash - Buxom wins again - my favorite mascara. As I mentioned, my lashes are not naturally full/thick, and this is the best mascara I've tried (and I've tried em' all).
7. NARS blush - I use NARS, Bare Minerals, and Mary Kay blush. NARS has so many shades to choose from, making it simple to find an 'everyday blush.'
8. Simple Cleansing Wipes - great for a new mom (or anyone with long days). My hubby first bought these for me while I was in the hospital, and they are great for nights when I'm too exhausted to wash my face, but don't want to fall asleep with makeup on (a BIG no-no)! I have very sensitive skin, and have never had a problem with these.
9. Mary Kay Concealer - I have always had dark circles under my eyes, and waking up at all hours of the night definitely doesn't help. This is the best concealer for full-coverage; it covers any dark, red, or uneven spot and is a great price point!
10. Clarisonic Cleansing Brush - I have the Clarisonic Classic, but have heard great things about the Mia as well (smaller, travel-size version). This is one of my 'essentials' when it comes to skin care - my face feels so much cleaner and more refreshed.
11. Angled Liner Brush - I use this brush for eyeliner, as well as eyebrows - both essential in making my eyes look more 'awake' than they actually are.
What are your beauty must haves?