1. Tazo Green Ginger Tea - A great way to start your day! Green tea has SO many health benefits - it fights heart disease, lowers cholesterol, burns fat, helps prevent diabetes, and best of all...it's delish!
2. Barefoot Dreams 'Bamboo Chic Light' Wrap - I looooove this robe! Barefoot Dreams makes amazing wraps and robes (I have two)...they are worth the $! They last forever and you can't imagine how soft and yummy they are until you feel it for yourself. I even had to buy my hubby one...he was jealous.
3. Buxom Lash Mascara - I have tried SO many different brands of mascara...and this is by far my fav! The brush is amaze - my lashes definitely look the best with this...NO clumps!
4. Vitamix - I got the Vitamix as a gift from my parents, and I couldn't be happier. This amazing blender makes smoothies, dips, steaming hot soups, ice cream, and so much more...well worth the $!
5. Moroccan Oil - Great for gals with thick or curly hair! I have long, thick, curly hair and I only use a dime size amount of Moroccan Oil on wet hair. Cuts drying time, and leaves hair silky smooth!
6. Alessi Tea Pot - We got this tea pot as a wedding gift and I am obv obsessed! Tea just tastes better when it's made the old-fashioned way...don't you think?
7. Clarisonic - I got a Clarisonic cleansing brush for Christmas, and I don't know how I ever lived without it! My face feels so much cleaner and more refreshed after using it. Check out all of the benefits on the Clarisonic website.
8. The Firm - This new, NBC show is based on the John Grisham novel. Let me just say...it is addicting! New episode tonight on NBC...it's only the 2nd episode, so head over to Hulu to get caught up, you won't regret it!