Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Outfit of The Day...and other things

I'm sorry for my lack of blogging this week - I am teething. No, not Sophia - me. I still have my wisdom teeth (I've been putting off the procedure for as long as I can remember), and I'm in a bit of pain. I should really just put it on the schedule and get it over with, no? 

Anyway, you may have seen the photo I posted on my IG yesterday - it was the first time I have worn heels in SO long. In fact, I think the last time I wore heels was on Valentine's Day. I had to choose the highest heels in my closet (ha), but everything went A-OK at our lunch. After being spit up on at lunch, I had to change my outfit and switched out the heels for a pair of loafers for my afternoon errands ;). It felt good to get out of my 'mom' shoes and get a bit of my old self back for a while, anybody know what I mean? 



sweater: H&M pants: F21(similar here) shoes: Christian Louboutin, here
ps - please excuse the rug ;) 


I made a trip to ZARA yesterday, and picked up a few things - none of which I can find online to share with you - boo! However, after I had waited in line to try on, then waited in line to check out (I swear, ZARA has the worst checkout!), I spotted these pants that I LOVE. I wanted to try them on, but I just didn't want to go through the entire process again. These are great for the holidays! 



Hope you are all having a great week! xo

17 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit, so fierce! And seriously, the whole wisdom tooth ordeal is not nearly as bad as everyone says it is, my pain was super minimal and I was back to normal in about 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ahh glad to hear about the wisdom teeth! :)

      Delete
  2. AHHHH so many things here i love! those leopard jeans YES please!!!! and i am definitely buying the Zara pants ..... and we have that exact rug! bought it about 2months ago for our office at home ..... love love love it although it is a little messy!

    oh and wisdom teeth suck . . . got mine out when i was 20 and it was yucky but better after I healed! Just schedule it for late Jan/Feb and get it over with : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes - I LOVE this rug, but agree it is a bit messy. we still have to put it under our bed as you can see ;)

      uhg i know, i think i will have to just schedule it asap!

      Delete
  3. I went to Zara yesterday as well and had to hold back on buying everything! They have so many waxed/pattern pants and so so many shoes. Once Christmas is over I'm going back for the wedge sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know - so many amazing things at zara! i tried on a pair of the wedge sneakers, but they just didn't fit my foot very well - so i opted for a pair of SM's ! xo

      Delete
  4. Love the shoes and you look gorgeous as always. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. thank you! ;) it's getting old and beat up - in need of a new one!

      Delete
  6. LOVE the outfit! you look great post partum. totally feel you on getting your old self back

    xx
    josie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dying to go to Zara, it is so hard to shop online, I always see things on blog I can't have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree, it's very difficult to shop online! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know EXACTLY what you mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally agree they have the worst checkout! The lines are always long! Love the Loubs! It always feels nice to throw on the heels for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loveee your look!

    Would you like to follow each other? My blog is still fairly new and could use a little love
    http://jayhags.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! xoxo