As promised, I have finnnalllly photographed my kitchen to share with you all. Like I mentioned last week, the kitchen is still not completely done - I am ordering new rugs, bar stools (we have none right now), and I'd like to add a chandelier or pendents - still trying to decide which way to go (suggestions welcome). I have always dreamed of having a white kitchen, and while this is not our 'forever' home, I was bound and determined to make that happen - and it did ;).
The renovation only took two weeks (luckily, because I was 38 weeks pregnant!). We were not living here at the time, but my husband was over here every three hours (literally) checking on the progress since we were on such a tight timeline.
Here's a breakdown of what we did:
- demo: counters, backsplash
- painted existing cabinets
- installed new cabinet hardware
- installed new marble counters
- installed new roman shades
- installed a subway tile backsplash to the ceiling (although it's hard to tell in some photos)
- new refrigerator
- new sink
- new faucet
- new paint
Here's a look at our kitchen before:
here you can see the subway tile - to the ceiling
What do you think of the results?
Have a fab weekend!