- 1 c rice (I use this - which makes the recipe even easier)
- 1/2 c pinto beans
- 1/2 c tofu (I use extra firm)
- 1/2 c salsa
- Spices (add any to your liking)
- Drain and 'press' tofu (press between paper towels or clean kitchen towel) - get as much moisture out as possible
- Once tofu has been drained and pressed, crumble and place in saute pan
- Add salsa to the pan, and saute combination over medium heat for about 3 minutes
- Add cooked rice and pinto beans
- Saute all ingredients over medium heat, adding more salsa or other spices if you choose (I add a little olive oil once all ingredients have been added to the pan)
- Top with fresh avocado and enjoy! Yummy
21g protein and under 300 calories!
Total cook time is about 10 minutes - can't beat that!